Here’s What We Will Do Moving Forward
Ask us to show you around any properties and we will take some details and in turn arrange viewings.
Before you move in a Reference Fee will be payable of £150.00 per person.
There are no renewal fees, no check in nor check out fees, with no further fees payable throughout the Tenancy, we are members of the Property Redress Scheme and are not members of the client money protection scheme.
Choice of Landlord Services:
Let Only Only:
This is where we find, arrange viewings, select, vet and draw up contractual documents on behalf of the landlord client who wishes to take up the reins of day-to-day management of their property. Our duty ends as soon as contracts are signed by the moving in tenant, keys are signed for and funds are transferred into landlords account.
This is where the landlord does not want the stress of day-to-day management or dealing with tenants. They would instruct us to find, assess eligibility as well as take charge for overseeing the day-to-day management issues with their property. This process will involve the following:
- Free Rental Market Appraisal and Lettings Advice
- Free Advertising on Property Portals Below
- All Suitable Prospects Will Have To Pass Our Affordability and Identity Checks
- Prepare Household Inventory (*applicable fee payable on instruction)
- Obtain Applicable Safety Checks (*applicable fee payable on instruction)
- Prepare Appropriate Tenancy Agreement
- Hand Over Keys To Tenant & Retain Management Keys
- Notify Relevant Utility Providers of Change of Occupancy
- Arrange Rental Payment to elected Landlord Client’s acct.
- Monthly Rental Payment Statements To Landlord’s Address
- Three Monthly Property Inspections To Ascertain Condition of Property
- Carry out Repairs With Landlord’s Consent Where Necessary
- Rent Protection Facility (*applicable fee payable on instruction)
- Serve Required Notices Where Applicable
Management Service Plus:
This is where the landlord instructs us to Manage their property with the service provided as above but with all aspects of repairs overseen by us including the handling of insurance claims.
So if you are looking for that complete approach to Letting and Property Management, come and experience our service.